Clan-SERBIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan-SERBIA

This is the forum of clan SERBIA. Here you can talk about our clan and of course of Return to castle Wolfenstein.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please....let me in :)

Go down 
+4
dr oggy
Viper
Draza
RAnkE
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RAnkE
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
RAnkE

Please....let me in :) Empty
PostSubject: Please....let me in :)   Please....let me in :) Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2009, 23:00

Hi all!
I started to play Wolf ...3 months ago...as I can remember. I saw this clan on H4S server, and as I am from Obrenovac, Serbia somehow I feel that I MUST TRY to become member of it. Very Happy
1 ) Why you want join us: I want to join your, because I think this clan is one of best and have great players
2 ) Nickname you want use if we accept you in clan: RAnkE
3 ) Wolf expirience (multiplayer): I think about 3 months and I am still improving my playing
4 ) Ex clans and WHY you leaved them and after what time: I wasn't member of any clan before
5 ) Favorite Weapons: Mp40 and I like to be Medic Razz
Server: H4s
6 ) Your real name: Milos Rankovic
7 ) Where are you from: Obrenovac Serbia
8 ) Date of birth: 12.01.1977
9 ) Your MSN : rankem@hotmail.com
10 ) Do you accept our clan rules and do you promise you will respect rules and do you ready that you will be banned from clan if you broken some of rules?If you are ready for that it will be no problems. :
Yes I do !!! for sure

Well this is some informations for begining...

I am not such a great player but I am trying to reach some reasonable level Rolling Eyes

As you can see I have 32 years and some of you may think that I am too old for playing but on the end of a hard day it's one of the greatest way for relaxation.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please....let me in :)   Please....let me in :) Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2009, 23:07

RAnkE wrote:
As you can see I have 32 years and some of you may think that I am too old for playing
Lol, don't think about it, there's an older player than you. Wink He's 40 years old. Hehe Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
Draza
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Draza

PostSubject: Re: Please....let me in :)   Please....let me in :) Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2009, 00:00

I have wondering when you gona show up! Very Happy Of course you can be a member, you should come here long time before.Never is to late for wolf, you can play with 100years. :DLets see what the others say...But it wont be any problem, you play with us often and you are good player. :DWelcome mate, i gona give you your tag!
Back to top Go down
Viper
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Please....let me in :)   Please....let me in :) Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2009, 00:05

hi ranke i dont think ive ever seen you play but the others tell me that you have alot of skill and from your application you seem like a cool guy you have my vote!! Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
dr oggy
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
dr oggy

PostSubject: Re: Please....let me in :)   Please....let me in :) Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2009, 00:26

Poozzz Ranke, nadam se da se uskoro vidimo sa novim imenom. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Janey
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Janey

PostSubject: Re: Please....let me in :)   Please....let me in :) Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2009, 02:00

you are Ranke(SRB)? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RAnkE
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
RAnkE

PostSubject: Re: Please....let me in :)   Please....let me in :) Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2009, 16:24

Yes I am.
Smile

Why?

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Janey
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Janey

PostSubject: Re: Please....let me in :)   Please....let me in :) Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2009, 21:04

Only in this way. Wink

Welcome to Serbia clan Smile
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

PostSubject: Re: Please....let me in :)   Please....let me in :) Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2009, 22:10

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Mashinerija
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Mashinerija

PostSubject: Re: Please....let me in :)   Please....let me in :) Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2009, 03:58

Ranke..finaly you r join in real clan..i wish u have a good time.. cheers ..YOU R ACCSEPTED.CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Back to top Go down
RYAN
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
RYAN

PostSubject: Re: Please....let me in :)   Please....let me in :) Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2009, 08:32

CONGRATS!!!!...good player and mind,keeps to himself, doesnt bother with hmmm how should i call them...arguement obsessive ppl...WELCOME cheers
Back to top Go down
RAnkE
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
RAnkE

PostSubject: Re: Please....let me in :)   Please....let me in :) Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2009, 00:48

Thank You all on such great welcome !!!!

Embarassed Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please....let me in :)   Please....let me in :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please....let me in :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan-SERBIA :: Archive-
Jump to: