Clan-SERBIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan-SERBIA

This is the forum of clan SERBIA. Here you can talk about our clan and of course of Return to castle Wolfenstein.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I would want with pleasure in the clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Suessgerman

Suessgerman

I would want with pleasure in the clan Empty
PostSubject: I would want with pleasure in the clan   I would want with pleasure in the clan Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2009, 22:26

Hello Guys!!! Very Happy
My name is Suessgerman
cause i think its a good clan wit friendly and good members!!
My favorite server is SLuxx and h4s
MY real name is Ninja!!
I come from Germany!!
My birthday is 22 september 1983!!
My msn Thyrese24@web.de
I accept the clan rules and i promise and i will respective the rules!!!
Back to top Go down
Janey
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Janey

PostSubject: Re: I would want with pleasure in the clan   I would want with pleasure in the clan Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2009, 22:36

I saw you sometimes on h4s Smile you have potential when you till train more okay?

You have my vote Surprised

ausserdem kommst du aus Deutschland und da kann ich mich dann wieder mit jemanden unterhalten Razz Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
iKill

PostSubject: Re: I would want with pleasure in the clan   I would want with pleasure in the clan Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2009, 22:50

lol janey Very Happy

You have my vote too Nini Smile
Back to top Go down
Viper
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
Viper

PostSubject: Re: I would want with pleasure in the clan   I would want with pleasure in the clan Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2009, 11:10

is your name realy Ninja casue thats crazy if it is and ive seen u on h4s and like janey said u have potential we have our own server now called serbia clan server its on somtimes u should go there and train with us Smile

u have my vote cheers
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

PostSubject: Re: I would want with pleasure in the clan   I would want with pleasure in the clan Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2009, 03:41

ok lol im very busy but Oli talked with me and i sayed why not? Smile we accept you in clan welcome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iKill

PostSubject: Re: I would want with pleasure in the clan   I would want with pleasure in the clan Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2009, 05:02

ivanserbia wrote:
ok lol im very busy but Oli talked with me and i sayed why not? Smile we accept you in clan welcome. Very Happy

Thx for your assurance Ivan :-) Anybody must create nick for her please... She cant... Smile Thx mash Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

PostSubject: Re: I would want with pleasure in the clan   I would want with pleasure in the clan Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2009, 13:23

ill be on icq tonight after 00.00 gmt+1 so if sh be thehe i can make tag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would want with pleasure in the clan   I would want with pleasure in the clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would want with pleasure in the clan
Page 1 of 1