Clan-SERBIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan-SERBIA

This is the forum of clan SERBIA. Here you can talk about our clan and of course of Return to castle Wolfenstein.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hocu i ja da u klan

Go down 
+3
iKill
dr oggy
branislav jovanovic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
branislav jovanovic

hocu i ja da u klan Empty
PostSubject: hocu i ja da u klan   hocu i ja da u klan Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2009, 00:11

da li mogu da pristupim vasem klanu i da zajedno tucemo ostale?

molim vas.
Back to top Go down
dr oggy
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
dr oggy

PostSubject: Re: hocu i ja da u klan   hocu i ja da u klan Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2009, 00:26

To je Bane (srb), ja sam za i jedva cekam da ga vidim u klanu.
Pozzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
iKill

PostSubject: Re: hocu i ja da u klan   hocu i ja da u klan Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2009, 03:34

English would be nice. If possible
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

PostSubject: Re: hocu i ja da u klan   hocu i ja da u klan Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2009, 05:56

1)He need speak on english also to all can understand;at least post for recruitment should be on english ;later he can use serbian if dont know english
2)he need give basic info about him like others do,we dont make exceptions and in serbia clan its no discrimination
Back to top Go down
Mashinerija
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Mashinerija

PostSubject: Re: hocu i ja da u klan   hocu i ja da u klan Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2009, 07:13

Ako ste svi za da udje u klan i ja sam,i ako je jedini problem to sto nije postovao na engleskom i ako ne zna bas dobro engleski,ja cu mu pomoci oko toga ko sto sam Marku i ostalima,bezrezervno..ako se to samo ceka onda je sve ok i na korak je da udje..Smile
Back to top Go down
Janey
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Janey

PostSubject: Re: hocu i ja da u klan   hocu i ja da u klan Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2009, 10:28

ivanserbia wrote:
1)He need speak on english also to all can understand;at least post for recruitment should be on english ;later he can use serbian if dont know english
2)he need give basic info about him like others do,we dont make exceptions and in serbia clan its no discrimination

I see also like Ivan Smile
Back to top Go down
fox

PostSubject: LOCKED   hocu i ja da u klan Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2009, 13:47

So Ivanserb and Mashineria!

I have one question for you. Whay you use CFG than, that you play beter or what?

And i think you are liers, you play whit m_pitch to.

Jesus loves you, and im his favorit.

Samo plačete pičke, kad je neko bolji od vas. I stvarno me boli kurac kad me ne uzmete jel sam saznao, da sa vakim kretenima ( IVAN i MASHINERIS )ne mogu ni igrat. Prvo morate, da naučite malo o RTCW.

ITS JUST A GAME,

Laughing Laughing Laughing By
Back to top Go down
iKill

PostSubject: Re: hocu i ja da u klan   hocu i ja da u klan Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2009, 14:49

thx mash for this very interesting answer lol!

cfg file is always in main folder. i dont understand that question^^
Back to top Go down
fox

PostSubject: Re: hocu i ja da u klan   hocu i ja da u klan Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2009, 16:08

You can change cfg. Search RAZIEL CFG in google and read his vision about rtcw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hocu i ja da u klan   hocu i ja da u klan Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2009, 17:33

fox wrote:
You can change cfg. Search RAZIEL CFG in google and read his vision about rtcw.

Yeah! Right! I'm agree. And if someone talk about cfg, it doesnt mean that he talks about .cfg file. Then he talks about a configuration.

Raziel had the best cfg ever. IM LOVIN HIM!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mashinerija
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Mashinerija

PostSubject: Re: hocu i ja da u klan   hocu i ja da u klan Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2009, 18:21

What is the point of your post FOX man..me and Ivan said in global term and meaning that we hate M_pitch and that's the truth..that's ours opinion..no one here haven't said a single bad word to u and u came here to tallk shit about us..did u ever saw Ivan play..did you ever saw me play...i think u should do that first..since u know so much about RTCW and u r capable of giving lectures,u will see that we don't use M_pitch..as we were said,i repeating if u r dummb or just acting like one..M_PITCH IS A NOOB TOOL-NOOB FEATURE..no one said a single word from that sentence to u,except u r inventor of M_pitch...a specialy me,didn't said a single bad word to you..i tought that u r mature and sencable person...it's very rare that i m wrong..congratulations..u tricked me..i only can tel from this post that u r some kind of a whining kid who got so mad about rejection that you got so frustrated and from pure insecurity in yourself started to spit around and tallk crap..or worse,that u r 11 year old kid,in a shell of a rusty 35 year old man...that's worst dude..i didn't meant to say anything in this tone,but u made me to..i didn't saw u anywhere on some of DM servers to see how you r better than us and your M_pitch gives outrageous results,which i must say,if i did saw u and any of this stuff i would take my hat off to you and bow...but we all here mostly like first a good people,than good players...and you prooved your self as a mean person affter first step..do u act like that in every part of your life..if u do,than you r in big trouble mate...big trouble..anyway..u see how i respect you,even u mignt don't deserve that,i came here to wrote this novel,affter which one you will probably say something stupid and hidious like before,but i have ways to stop that...i came here to explain once again to you that NO ONE FROM HERE haven't said a single bad word directly to you,as person...as player,u need to learn first to play without m_pitch,than to learn to be more flexibile,to take a critic as a grown up man,or at least ignore but act like adult...namefaking is crap,and m_pitch is crap..every real pro player will say that to you..i m just passing it to you..trust me on that..and what CFG...what r u tallking about..what is the point of mentioning CFG here..cfg is shortcut from configuration..there is graphic configuration..and there is interactive configuration-behaviour of a player-weapon during a game..thank u COLOMBO..but America is discovered long time ago,and they were drinking Coca Cola and eat Big MAC when you r still pissing in your pants...this is even less worth of mentioning to u,but if u ever meet me on game,and i own you..bear in mind that i don't even use the graphic skin..i m DEFAULT player..i only use dropweapon for reloading..and that's it..not even the pitch crap or anything else..i don't want to ruin a mastepriece of 2000 graphic era like one is implemented in RTCW...i m not good,but i m not bad...fact that i play on true default,speaks more for my skill than most of players with little stinky comands and similar crap..a specialy confront with those which i usualy own so bad...at the end,i will repeat for me now,i didn't say a single bad word to you,so that gives you no right to come here and tallk shit about me or any one ellse..got that..now...rest in peace,have good time,get a life or what ever,just don't tallk shit about people who didn't said anything bad about you,a specialy not in theyre field..you were wellcome here to post,to have funn,to excange opinions etc...to be friend...u blew it...so i don't want to see you here anymore,and i don't want to hear something that you said bad on any server about Ivan,me or our clan..be fair and be at least normal...you don't have to put medals on us,but u don't need to throw a rocks on us..just be cool and everything will be just fine..otherwise,i will found a way to resolve any problem with you or with anyone else...believe me,i allways do,and it's allways better this way than my way...i honestly wish u every luck,and every funn and really really good life,and i think that we should end this on that!!!Good luck and good bye!!!
Back to top Go down
fox

PostSubject: Re: hocu i ja da u klan   hocu i ja da u klan Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2009, 18:28

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

PEOPLE ITS JUST A GAME, NOT YOUR LIVE!

AND DONT BE Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

WTF LOL GROW UP!
Back to top Go down
Mashinerija
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Mashinerija

PostSubject: Re: hocu i ja da u klan   hocu i ja da u klan Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2009, 18:48

We are here friends...unfortunately,during a long distance we can't be the affternoon coffe or beer-friends...but we take what we have and spend some good times together...on game,on msn,on forum..not that is the only thing in life of any of us..that's just the one tinny part of a day...but we gather here to have funn and to be friends...so,RTCW is a game,but this here,is little bit more than a game..and as we all here respect that,you have to respect that or any incoming individual..that's the rough point of my previous post...i m not Evil or Very Mad ..i m cool..just telling you things that way they are...and they will be..everyone choose own paths and take credits or concequences...matter of choice..at the end,i hope that me and you have reached here from this point at least some understanding and dicent conversation,and that will be no more necesary to me droping my obligations for university or work which i have a lot that 24 hour day is allways short few hours for me,just to explaining something to you what should been common in your age..i m grown up,Ivan is grown up,most of us here are grown up,and rest of others growing up well..thank you for concidering about our acts and thank you for your suggestions..now do the same for you too.Cheers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hocu i ja da u klan   hocu i ja da u klan Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2009, 19:10

Lol, the floor is getting hot! Twisted Evil hocu i ja da u klan S_a2bec2973d58e7dcbe2e52d8bc80963d
Back to top Go down
iKill

PostSubject: Re: hocu i ja da u klan   hocu i ja da u klan Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2009, 20:00

Thx for your post mash. I have 100% same opinion!!

Fox stop talking in this thread about you or any questions you have. This is wrong thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hocu i ja da u klan   hocu i ja da u klan Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2009, 20:22

iKill wrote:
Thx for your post mash. I have 100% same opinion!!

Fox stop talking in this thread about you or any questions you have. This is wrong thread.

Then let's make 1! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
fox

PostSubject: Re: hocu i ja da u klan   hocu i ja da u klan Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2009, 20:46

Cheers Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fox

PostSubject: Re: hocu i ja da u klan   hocu i ja da u klan Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2009, 21:26

cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mashinerija
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Mashinerija

PostSubject: Re: hocu i ja da u klan   hocu i ja da u klan Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2009, 00:19

Second topic in two days that i have to lock coz off topic crap...i ve deleted some of them and stoped at the nicest one from the back..now it's enough!!!LOCKED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hocu i ja da u klan   hocu i ja da u klan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hocu i ja da u klan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan-SERBIA :: Archive-
Jump to: