Clan-SERBIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan-SERBIA

This is the forum of clan SERBIA. Here you can talk about our clan and of course of Return to castle Wolfenstein.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4

Go down 
+4
ineedbeer
atababa
SHIFT!
USBaba
8 posters
AuthorMessage
USBaba

USBaba

Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4 Empty
PostSubject: Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4   Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2009, 17:49

1 ) Why you want join us?
Because of many reasons. At first,my friend Atababa prefers this clan.I played in your server and your clan is very good playing. I haven't see a better clan, and I think I will never see better. You team is like a champion, and ı want to be aa champion like you =)
2 ) Nickname you want use if we accept you in clan
USBaba. My standard nick, everyone knows me like that.
3 ) Wolf expirience (multiplayer)
A couple of months nearly. But with different nicks. Such as U.S.B. . But I am playing SP over six weeks without getting bored
4 ) Ex clans and WHY you leaved them and after what time?
Serbia will be the first and last !
5 ) Your favorite weapons and servers
I love mp40, grenades, poison and dynamite but the best is Lugar (With this weapon I take 85 score in your server with Lugar and be the first ) =))
6 ) Your real name?
Utku Su it is.
7 ) Where are you from?
Istanbul, Turkey.
8 ) Date of birth
19th July, 1994.
9 ) Your MSN (you NEED to have MSN)
utkusub@gmail.com
10 ) Do you accept our clan rules and do you promise you will respect rules and do you ready that you will be banned from clan if you broken some of rules?If you are ready for that it will be no problems.
I accept allready!!
Back to top Go down
SHIFT!
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
SHIFT!

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4   Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2009, 18:04

Hi USBaba I don't remember you,so I will post YES or NO when I see you how are you playing:)
Back to top Go down
atababa
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
atababa

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4   Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2009, 18:27

Ahah, nearly same as my recruitment. lol! lol!
He is quite perfect dudes.
Lawless, as you understand, think same when recruiting me, he is good but without dropweapon.
He is my nearly best friend, but I already wait your votes boys lol!
He plays on server SERBIA always, so nearly all of us knowing him right ?
He needs more and more practise, let wait few days then vote him.
I trust Utku, he can do the best.
ATTACK, of course u cannot see him lol! He always but always plays on our server SERBIA What a Face

I am not voting already, but I prefer him Twisted Evil !!
Back to top Go down
ineedbeer

ineedbeer

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4   Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2009, 19:18

would like to see you play before voting
Back to top Go down
USBaba

USBaba

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4   Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2009, 20:31

Thanks for your interesting,and thank you Ata for introducing me to SERBI4.
Back to top Go down
atababa
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
atababa

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4   Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2009, 21:06

I vote for good teamplay and usage of combat telephone ( forget its name damn lol ). So, he loves being like me, and he may gain my vote. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Arek

Arek

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4   Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2009, 22:32

i don't see you alot playing on h4s...but i saw u couple of times...i think ur good player but i need to see you play more and how you play to decide my vote... Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lawless

Mr. Lawless

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4   Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4 Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2009, 00:03

I´ve not seen u so much. The only time i´ve seen u play is on serbia server where u teamkilled me 6 times lol!
U need to show urself more. Im much at Serbia server and Nwo.
Say hi when u see me and i will spec u:)
Back to top Go down
atababa
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
atababa

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4   Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4 Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2009, 12:12

He's quite good, remember his crushing on you with luger =D I was here, too..
I will send him dropweapon file.
Utku, say hi when saw one of us, and talk about recruitment, they will spec u Cool
Back to top Go down
Janey
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Janey

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4   Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4 Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2009, 13:52

i want to see you on h4s server
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4   Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4 Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2009, 22:04

Play on H4S more and we will decide,need time for you cause you are unknown for most of our players,greetz
Back to top Go down
Janey
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Janey

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4   Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2009, 15:41

i vote NO, because your movement is like Cod.. you need much practise and you can drop your weapon for faster reloading...
Back to top Go down
atababa
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
atababa

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4   Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2009, 16:04

I agree, reloading is a problem, but we can solve it..
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lawless

Mr. Lawless

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4   Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2009, 16:25

I vote NO. I speced u today and i think u need lots more training. U even need to be faster in nearly everything. Call me an asshole or what u want, but thats my opinion and the truth. Cheers:)
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4   Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2009, 18:36

I agreed with my members,you dont have enough skill,i watched you today,so i must reject you sorry.Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4   Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello ! The Admins of the Server SERBI4
Page 1 of 1