Clan-SERBIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan-SERBIA

This is the forum of clan SERBIA. Here you can talk about our clan and of course of Return to castle Wolfenstein.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I would like to join

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ineedbeer

ineedbeer

I would like to join Empty
PostSubject: I would like to join   I would like to join Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2008, 22:39

1)easy reason BEST SERVER ON WOLF
2)INEEDBEER...seriously i need it Razz
3)umm couple years i just started playing again but im no slouch
4)none
5)mp40/posion!
6)USA
7)05/26/85
8)yessir

i know ive only been playin a little while but ill do what i can to impress Razz
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join   I would like to join Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2008, 22:58

i will wait to see what my members will say but im sure they will say yes for you,cause we all know you from has,you are very active and good guy and player cheers Hey tell us your msn? cya king
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join   I would like to join Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2008, 00:16

i would say yes . saw him sometimes on H4S , hes good player .
Back to top Go down
Mashinerija
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Mashinerija

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join   I would like to join Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2008, 01:20

I have no hesetate to completly and gladly agree with your applying to join our clan and I'm glad to you become our member...saw you many times on HAS and you are a good player and your behaviour during a play is more than friendly which I like most.. Laughing ..and yes,one more thing,when you join us it's one more less of those who blocking my airstrikes.. lol! ...WELCOME from where I sttanding... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
jelenko
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
jelenko

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join   I would like to join Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2008, 21:26

All i can say is WELCOME

cya on H4S
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

PostSubject: WELCOME   I would like to join Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2008, 22:20

OK WELCOME IN CLAN! You are member from this moment. Very Happy alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join   I would like to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to join
Page 1 of 1