Clan-SERBIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan-SERBIA

This is the forum of clan SERBIA. Here you can talk about our clan and of course of Return to castle Wolfenstein.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

again and again me XXd

Go down 
+2
Mummy
cigo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cigo
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
cigo

again and again me XXd Empty
PostSubject: again and again me XXd   again and again me XXd Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2008, 19:17

1-i like serbia clan very much
2-my nick name C!G0
3-3year
4-i leaved GCF i dont know Xd
5-My favourite weapons is sten and mp40
6-my real name is cihangir
7-İm from turkey
8-21-11-1994
9-c_hangir@hotmail.com im ready
lol! lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
Mummy
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Mummy

PostSubject: Re: again and again me XXd   again and again me XXd Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2008, 19:20

Hi Cigo!

I know that you are good player, so you have vote from me Smile
Back to top Go down
Janey
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Janey

PostSubject: Re: again and again me XXd   again and again me XXd Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2008, 23:13

I think also Cigo is a funny guy jocolor cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

PostSubject: Re: again and again me XXd   again and again me XXd Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2008, 00:51

lOOOl ok let we see what will say the rest of members santa
Back to top Go down
Draza
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Draza

PostSubject: Re: again and again me XXd   again and again me XXd Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2008, 11:56

Where you been last time?
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

PostSubject: Re: again and again me XXd   again and again me XXd Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2008, 16:58

LOOOOL he is funny jocolor and he is crazy about serbia clan i think we should accept him XD that will be gift for him from santa for new year Very Happy ACCEPTED Welcome Smile
And i think we should make 3th type of member card..with some other color-for crazy and fun members like Cigo -they are still not full members...they become full members after 1 month in clan or if they are not good-they go out from clan Smile (we will vote about this after 1 month from now,50% +1 system of voting..)They should use nick all letters in yellow color for example,and serbia in front of that is same..i need member opinions..be quick ,24 hours for suggestions

Last edited by ivanserbia on December 29th 2008, 17:21; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Janey
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Janey

PostSubject: Re: again and again me XXd   again and again me XXd Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2008, 17:04

ivanserbia wrote:
LOOOOL he is funny jocolor and he is crazy about serbia clan i think we should accept him XD that will be gift for him from santa for new year Very Happy ACCEPTED Welcome Smile
And i think we should make 3th type of member card..with some other color-for crazy and fun members like Cigo ,and for members who are not full members still...they become full members after 1 month in clan or if they are not good-they go out from clan Smile

it is a good idea Ivan Wink

not full member perhaps cyanblue or so
full member bright green
inventor member dark green
and funny member orange?

bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

PostSubject: Re: again and again me XXd   again and again me XXd Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2008, 17:07

well..that is to much colors Razz i think they should have nickname in some gay color-yellow or pink XD cause that will motivate them to practice and become better so they can change gay color jocolor Laughing
I think tag should be look like 1) !SERBI4" all yellow and C!GO in red blue and white
or 2)!SERBI4"I in red blue white like others and "C!GO-recruit" all in yellow.. so lets vote,24 hours for voting
Back to top Go down
Draza
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Draza

PostSubject: Re: again and again me XXd   again and again me XXd Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2008, 17:39

My vote is option 2!!!Yelow.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mummy
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Mummy

PostSubject: Re: again and again me XXd   again and again me XXd Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2008, 17:48

hehe... i vote for 2 also Smile (yellow) lol
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

PostSubject: Re: again and again me XXd   again and again me XXd Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2008, 17:58

hmmm...i vote for 1) and i already gave him that tag but ill give him 2) if most of members vote for 2..but i want explain why i gave him 2) tag-if he use nickname C!GO-recruit in yellow and !SERBIA in red blue white people will think that is he full member with nickname "C!GO-recruit"..so its better !SERBIA in yellow..?
Back to top Go down
Mummy
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Mummy

PostSubject: Re: again and again me XXd   again and again me XXd Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2008, 18:06

hehe... i think yes What a Face
Back to top Go down
Draza
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Draza

PostSubject: Re: again and again me XXd   again and again me XXd Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2008, 18:34

Yes, he dont have full membership.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

PostSubject: Re: again and again me XXd   again and again me XXd Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2008, 20:59

hmm..today he was always high ranged on stats Smile
Back to top Go down
cigo
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
cigo

PostSubject: Re: again and again me XXd   again and again me XXd Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2008, 21:23

thx tih is me Very Happy afro cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
Janey
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Janey

PostSubject: Re: again and again me XXd   again and again me XXd Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2008, 21:35

today was funny with cigo lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mashinerija
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Mashinerija

PostSubject: Re: again and again me XXd   again and again me XXd Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2008, 21:46

CIGO is accsepted a long time ago from my side..and again and again..WELCOME..but..when tag is about..i demand strictly our common tag colors,and there is no questionig about..maybe we r not same ages,and color skin,and eyes etc..but here all should have same tags..not to clan look like loolypop...my hummble opinion! Cool
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

PostSubject: Re: again and again me XXd   again and again me XXd Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2008, 22:41

We had meeting on msn about CIGO and we decided he need use our full membership tag Smile WELCOME rendeer
Back to top Go down
cigo
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
cigo

PostSubject: Re: again and again me XXd   again and again me XXd Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2008, 22:59

thx serbia member thx lol! afro
Back to top Go down
Janey
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Janey

PostSubject: Re: again and again me XXd   again and again me XXd Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2008, 23:30

it is also better I think the yellow tag was very weak Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: again and again me XXd   again and again me XXd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

again and again me XXd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan-SERBIA :: Archive-
Jump to: