Clan-SERBIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan-SERBIA

This is the forum of clan SERBIA. Here you can talk about our clan and of course of Return to castle Wolfenstein.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ok....I well wait

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zara

zara

Ok....I well wait Empty
PostSubject: Ok....I well wait   Ok....I well wait Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2008, 01:20

Kk....I well tako off my tag....I just like Serbia and all u guys( not gay kind rabbit )
I well wait 4-5 days Razz
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

Ok....I well wait Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok....I well wait   Ok....I well wait Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2008, 02:24

That is better :)Cause of that you dont need wait anymore,you are in clan now welcome mate! cheers santa
Back to top Go down
Mashinerija
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Mashinerija

Ok....I well wait Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok....I well wait   Ok....I well wait Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2008, 21:48

Finaly we make some agreement on this missunderstanding...crusader is my mourning mate player favourite..and he must get into clan,if he want ofcourse..but when is voting about i think we should all agree that he can finaly take a tag and become a official fully member..at last lol!
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

Ok....I well wait Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok....I well wait   Ok....I well wait Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2009, 03:43

BANNED -CHEATER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ok....I well wait Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok....I well wait   Ok....I well wait Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok....I well wait
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan-SERBIA :: Archive-
Jump to: