Clan-SERBIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan-SERBIA

This is the forum of clan SERBIA. Here you can talk about our clan and of course of Return to castle Wolfenstein.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great attidude!

Go down 
+3
Janey
Draza
RYAN
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RYAN
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
RYAN

Great attidude! Empty
PostSubject: Great attidude!   Great attidude! Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2009, 05:03

1.Want to join because i get along with all serbia members and they all have great & smart attitudes!
2.Stratus
3.great experiance and well appretiated for my gameplay
4.No other clans or have ever been ivolved with one...yet
5.h4s of course!
6.Ryan
7.sault ste. marie ontario but...moving to london ontario in 15 days or so...
8.dec/03/88...Im 20
9.viper_xp_pro@hotmail.com...My msn
10.male
11.I am also appretiated by many serbia members for my attidude & gameplay...looking forward to playing side by side!
Back to top Go down
RYAN
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
RYAN

Great attidude! Empty
PostSubject: weapon   Great attidude! Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2009, 05:08

And my fav weapon is thompson/mp40 for more strategy & challenging
Back to top Go down
Draza
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Draza

Great attidude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great attidude!   Great attidude! Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2009, 06:08

You are good and cool guy. Very Happy And you also have good skill, i played with you many times......Of course you have my vote! Smile
Lets see what others say!
Back to top Go down
RYAN
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
RYAN

Great attidude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great attidude!   Great attidude! Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2009, 16:08

thank you drazza...also some of you many know me as modifiedstratus or stratusman...with blue & black lettering Cool
Back to top Go down
Janey
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Janey

Great attidude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great attidude!   Great attidude! Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2009, 17:49

Draza wrote:
You are good and cool guy. Very Happy And you also have good skill, i played with you many times......Of course you have my vote! Smile
Lets see what others say!

Cool also my vote i like to play with you Surprised
Back to top Go down
Mummy
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Mummy

Great attidude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great attidude!   Great attidude! Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2009, 19:24

yea ok... you have got my vote too...

cya on H4S or HAS DM Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sumadinac
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Sumadinac

Great attidude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great attidude!   Great attidude! Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2009, 19:40

I plyed whit you yesterday, you have a good skill and you have my vote!!!
I say YES!
HI from MarkoSRB aka. Sumadinac
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

Great attidude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great attidude!   Great attidude! Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2009, 21:04

haha sumadinac dobar ti avatar Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mashinerija
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Mashinerija

Great attidude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great attidude!   Great attidude! Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2009, 00:04

Finally the STRATUSMAN is here..Smile..WELLCOME my friend..all seriban memmbers wish u the same and we r all glad that you will be playing under ours tags and flags..Smile..MY VOTE IS YES...SO YOU R NOW OFFICIAL MEMMBER OF SERBIA CLAN.WELLCOME MATE!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
RYAN
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
RYAN

Great attidude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great attidude!   Great attidude! Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2009, 00:33

Thank you all...I will defend our clan to the best and even better as time goes on...one question tho...I was told my tag will be givin to me and that as you know my nick will be stratus...also i wanted to keep the black & blue lettering but now decided to keep colors mached so ill have the (stratus) part all blue and rest red,white,blue Very Happy...i understand i must put the file/tag into my main...so when your ready send it on over and we play together!
Back to top Go down
Draza
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Draza

Great attidude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great attidude!   Great attidude! Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2009, 01:44

Show up on msn and i give you your tag! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RYAN
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
RYAN

Great attidude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great attidude!   Great attidude! Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2009, 07:37

Ok all...draza has givin me my tag...if any of you have any info about the clan or gameplay you'd like to inform me about go for it...thx that'l be all for now
Back to top Go down
Draza
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Draza

Great attidude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great attidude!   Great attidude! Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2009, 17:23

All informations will be on forum.
Cya
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

Great attidude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great attidude!   Great attidude! Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2009, 06:06

Hello all,nice to see you all again Smile Hey Stratus ,you welcome in clan cheers i see you friendly and very positive so i hope you will stay long in clan, and after much time to bring your grandchilds in clan also Razz Smile best wishes cya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great attidude! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great attidude!   Great attidude! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great attidude!
Page 1 of 1