Clan-SERBIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan-SERBIA

This is the forum of clan SERBIA. Here you can talk about our clan and of course of Return to castle Wolfenstein.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bender want join

Go down 
+8
RAnkE
iKill
Mummy
Viper
ivanserbia
Janey
ineedbeer
Bender22
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Bender22

Bender22

Bender want join Empty
PostSubject: Bender want join   Bender want join Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2009, 15:47

Hi! My name in the game is Bender, i alwais play on multiplayer mode never story mode xD. My real name is Diego and i am SPANISH. My favoutire gun is the mp40 but i like thompson, panza, flamer, venom... i love all!! When i am play to wolfenstein at first time i play in sLuxx and in that place i know Ivan Smile in this moment GWR want recruit me but the tag wasnt work in my game Sad. Later i play in ava and Has and Ava wants recruit me! but the tag again dont work for me ;( i Now I hope that works Very Happy i know some serbia members like ivan, mashiner (carajooooo!), janey, and other knows me when i play with him.
Iwant to join cause i like the clan and because i know some members afro .
PD: i dislike gibe my msn but ivan have it Wink
Atte: Bender22
and with my flags colors! xD Bender22
Back to top Go down
ineedbeer

ineedbeer

Bender want join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bender want join   Bender want join Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2009, 16:33

benders a good player and a good dude so hes got my vote
Back to top Go down
Janey
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Janey

Bender want join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bender want join   Bender want join Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2009, 16:40

also I vote yes because he has potential enough to join us and he play good Smile welcome
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

Bender want join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bender want join   Bender want join Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2009, 17:39

ACCEPTED Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
Viper
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
Viper

Bender want join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bender want join   Bender want join Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2009, 19:54

i also vote yes, i saw him yesterday and he is good player Very Happy

cheers WELCOME cheers
Back to top Go down
Mummy
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Mummy

Bender want join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bender want join   Bender want join Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2009, 21:05

I saw you a lot of time... So you have vote from me too!

Cya on H4S...

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
iKill

Bender want join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bender want join   Bender want join Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2009, 23:26

Of course I call for yes. Good guy and good player
Back to top Go down
Bender22

Bender22

Bender want join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bender want join   Bender want join Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2009, 01:32

v43 and v57!
Back to top Go down
RAnkE
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
RAnkE

Bender want join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bender want join   Bender want join Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2009, 05:47

I can just say: WELCOME !!!!

bounce
Back to top Go down
cigo
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
cigo

Bender want join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bender want join   Bender want join Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2009, 13:56

Hey men i ussualy see u on h4s server my vote is yes

WELCOME cheers
Back to top Go down
Viper
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
Viper

Bender want join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bender want join   Bender want join Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2009, 03:59

Bender22 add me on msn and ill give you your clan tag! my msn is Viper_7652@hotmail.com add me and ill send you CLAN TAG Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

Bender want join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bender want join   Bender want join Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2009, 04:43

Jawohl rabbit
Back to top Go down
RYAN
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
RYAN

Bender want join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bender want join   Bender want join Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2009, 07:45

Sorry im a little late but...of course i vote yes as well...always polite on server great attidude and i definatly see potenial for bettering our clan...bender make us proud of our desicion mate...welcome! cheers
Back to top Go down
Mashinerija
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Mashinerija

Bender want join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bender want join   Bender want join Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2009, 09:28

NO NECESITO FOR MY APROVEMENTS HERE..ALL KNOWS THAT YO QUIEROOOOO BENNDERRR...NECESITAMOSSS MAS CARAJOOOOSSS PORFINNNN..I M PORFIN MADE IT TO POST HERE ABOUT..AND I'M CONCIDERED WHERE IS MY AMIGO..SOON AS HE ARIVES IN H4S I WILL CONTACT HIM TO TAKE OVER HIS TAG..HE IS ACCSEPTED LONG TIME AGO BEFORE THIS POST FROM WHERE I STANDING...CCAAARAAAJOOOOOOOOOOOO..JAJAJAJAJAJAJJA...SIMONNNN!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

Bender want join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bender want join   Bender want join Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2009, 13:22

Bender dissapear?he is or not member,have tag or not??
Back to top Go down
Janey
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Janey

Bender want join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bender want join   Bender want join Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2009, 14:49

he don't know how he can make his own tag^^
Back to top Go down
Draza
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Draza

Bender want join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bender want join   Bender want join Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2009, 15:51

He dont show up, even he didnt post msn.I will make it....But this very irresponsible...
Back to top Go down
iKill

Bender want join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bender want join   Bender want join Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2009, 23:58

He said to me he cant create his tag. And he want to ask one of you to create...
Back to top Go down
Mummy
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Mummy

Bender want join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bender want join   Bender want join Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2009, 00:29

well last time i played on HAS DM and i think there was he... look pic :/ http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shot0000jl7.jpg
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

Bender want join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bender want join   Bender want join Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2009, 00:46

Olli he cant tell you what he want to say,i want he came here on forum and write by himself Shocked
Back to top Go down
Viper
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
Viper

Bender want join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bender want join   Bender want join Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2009, 01:29

ok i spent liek an hour with bender22 the other day trying to get the tag i made him to him but...his MsN dont work so i uploaded tag on files front and he downloaded but for some reaason he cant open and then he told me that his rtcw game is modified version and cant read CFG's so we neeed to get him a version that can read CFG'S..... i have seen him on h4s with the clan tag S in red R in blue B in white as in serbia and then bender22 i told him to post on forum that he needs new version that can read CFG'S Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Viper
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
Viper

Bender want join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bender want join   Bender want join Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2009, 01:30

he also told me that hes going to be very busy this week with school or work or somthing
Back to top Go down
Mashinerija
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Mashinerija

Bender want join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bender want join   Bender want join Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2009, 02:58

WELL..IF THE RTCW VERSIONS AND FILES OR ANYTHING CONECETED TO PC WORKS IS THE PROBLEM,I M THE DOCTOR..AND I WANT BENNDER HERE..VIPER IF U SEE HIM PLAY AND ON MSN..GIVE HIM MY MSN..suchmachine@hotmail.com..TELL HIM THAT MASHINERIJA-CARAJJJOOOOOO NECESITO HIM...HE IS MY CARAJO PLANTER...I WILL GET HIM A PROPER VERSION OF RTCW AND I WILL FIX HIS PROBLEMS ABOUT THAT..CHEERS!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
iKill

Bender want join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bender want join   Bender want join Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2009, 03:43

ivanserbia wrote:
Olli he cant tell you what he want to say,i want he came here on forum and write by himself Shocked

lol... i know.
i write only that he want to write it here or msn. Not more...
Back to top Go down
Viper
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
Viper

Bender want join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bender want join   Bender want join Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2009, 05:20

ok mash but his msn dont work i dint understand why he was speaking a diff languege so next time i seem him ill still give him your msn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bender want join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bender want join   Bender want join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bender want join
Page 1 of 1