Clan-SERBIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan-SERBIA

This is the forum of clan SERBIA. Here you can talk about our clan and of course of Return to castle Wolfenstein.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

would like to join

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Growley

would like to join Empty
PostSubject: would like to join   would like to join Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2008, 23:04

Hey all, I'd like to join the serbia clan Very Happy
1 ) Why you want join us? >> Well, I don't know Razz 'Serbia' sounds cool to me Very Happy And i think it's time for me to join a clan, i've been clanless for a while now :p
2 ) Nickname you want use if we accept you in clan >> Growley
3 ) Wolfexpirience(multiplayer) >> about 3 years
4 ) Ex clans and WHY you leaved them and after what time >> XT, and I left them because I never heard from them again, no servers, lost the link to their website etc. that's about a year ago i think
5 ) Your favorite weapons and servers >> H4S, the one with the objective maps Razz MP40/Throwing Knives (and farts too Razz too bad that isn't an offical wolfenstein weapon Laughing )
6 ) What is your country >> The Netherlands
7 ) Date of birth >> November 13 1989
8 ) Your MSN >> pascalvan_dendijssel@hotmail.com
9 ) Do you accept our clan rules and do you promise you will respect rules and do you ready that you will be banned from clan if you broken some of rules?If you are ready for that it will be no problems >> I do accept them yes, I'm ready for everything Razz
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

would like to join Empty
PostSubject: hello :)   would like to join Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2008, 23:43

Hey hello Smile Nice to you want join but lets see first what our members will say ;)cya cheers
Back to top Go down
Growley

would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would like to join   would like to join Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2008, 23:52

Ok, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mashinerija
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Mashinerija

would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would like to join   would like to join Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2008, 00:56

Well,i read a script form that Growley has to forfill and i remember saw him once playing,and taking all risks if is there any,i think we should join him to our clan!Welcome from where I'm standing.Let's hear others. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

would like to join Empty
PostSubject: :)   would like to join Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2008, 01:23

Ok i think we should spectate him,spec hes playing in some days..do you agree? Smile we will see
Back to top Go down
Mashinerija
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Mashinerija

would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would like to join   would like to join Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2008, 01:29

I don't wanna to Growley think that join the our clan is like becoming a member of CIA or KGB... Twisted Evil ..but allso i don't wanna him to think that joining our clan is like wallking trough the park-nothing special... Twisted Evil ...so from just that reason i agree with Ivan to just a little bit watch him,say about a few days,and I give him a green light from my side..I'm allready in 98% to do that..let's just see those 2% remaining. cheers
Back to top Go down
jelenko
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
jelenko

would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would like to join   would like to join Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2008, 22:24

I must say, i notice this guy today 1st time, and i liked what i saw.
So.....he has my vote.

cya on H4S

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

would like to join Empty
PostSubject: one moment is here next its not   would like to join Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2008, 04:09

This guy dissapear, like aliens took him away..Growley you have 3 day to come here and talk or your member status will be terminated.
Back to top Go down
Growley

would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would like to join   would like to join Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2008, 11:42

Hey guys,

Sorry I was away for a while, too busy with school and stuff. I'll do my best to come here more.
Back to top Go down
Mashinerija
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Mashinerija

would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would like to join   would like to join Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2008, 13:26

I've watched Growley this mourning whille his play..he is good,fair and he has my fully vote to approach our clan as a member...i say..ACCEPTED..welcome Growley.Ivan it's your call!
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

would like to join Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME   would like to join Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2008, 14:21

ok ok but next time you should say before you dissapear :"I will be innactive some days cause..." to we know Smile You are in clan now,welcome Cool santa
Back to top Go down
Growley

would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would like to join   would like to join Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2008, 14:46

Yes, I'll try to remember. Smile

Thanks for taking me in Very Happy

Uhhm. What's my tag gonna be? I'm not very good at making tags xD
Back to top Go down
Growley

would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would like to join   would like to join Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2008, 17:25

Growley wrote:
Uhhm. What's my tag gonna be? I'm not very good at making tags xD

Never mind Very Happy fixed it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Growley

would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would like to join   would like to join Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2008, 10:09

I hereby leave the clan. I keep disappearing all the time, and the game starts to get boring. Cya.
Back to top Go down
Draza
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Draza

would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would like to join   would like to join Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2008, 16:14

Ok!You are honest...
Bye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would like to join   would like to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

would like to join
Page 1 of 1