Clan-SERBIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan-SERBIA

This is the forum of clan SERBIA. Here you can talk about our clan and of course of Return to castle Wolfenstein.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want to join SERBIA.

Go down 
+2
ivanserbia
BeHuK
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BeHuK

BeHuK

I want to join SERBIA. Empty
PostSubject: I want to join SERBIA.   I want to join SERBIA. Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2008, 01:03

1) Why did I choose this clan ... Difficult to say just tired of running without a clan ...
2) broom (in translation means broom but sometimes transformed into a vacuum cleaner!)
3) I am ignorant about 5-6 years!
4) Former clans I have no! CAST wanted to make his clan, but no time!
5) What kind of weapons give so and I will run! I love to play with missiles! Server H4S
6) Andrej Konrad
7) Germany, Berlin / Moscow, Russia
Cool 12.06.1989 (parents lost in 10 years and, therefore, resident in Germany with my older sister ... but soon go back to Russia)
9) MSN!!! sophisticated but I laid it out that it was I did not work!! shuts down immediately after launch!

I accept all the rules and promise to serve well!

So I think I did not forget to write about me but still if there are questions please!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BeHuK

BeHuK

PostSubject: Re: I want to join SERBIA.   I want to join SERBIA. Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2008, 01:10

I want to join SERBIA. D71f3131e658
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

PostSubject: BeHuK RUS   I want to join SERBIA. Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2008, 01:43

Yeah im glad you decided come to us Very Happy You are good player and person and im sure it will be no problems about your joining but let we wait to see what will our members say Wink And tell me what nickname you want to have? SERBIA BeHuK ?Feel like in your home here afro cya
Back to top Go down
Draza
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Draza

PostSubject: Re: I want to join SERBIA.   I want to join SERBIA. Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2008, 16:31

I agree!I saw you playing...You are good player and you can defend our clan.
You have my vote! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mummy
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Mummy

PostSubject: Re: I want to join SERBIA.   I want to join SERBIA. Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2008, 00:11

yea... you have also my vote .....

cya farao
Back to top Go down
Draza
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Draza

PostSubject: Re: I want to join SERBIA.   I want to join SERBIA. Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2008, 16:42

BeHuk did you join?
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

PostSubject: Re: I want to join SERBIA.   I want to join SERBIA. Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2008, 19:27

behuk is our member now but he need ausweiss and he told me he will make tag by himself.Jelenko make ausweiss in our clan.
Back to top Go down
Draza
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Draza

PostSubject: Re: I want to join SERBIA.   I want to join SERBIA. Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2008, 19:33

Ok!I didnt now.
Back to top Go down
Growley

PostSubject: Re: I want to join SERBIA.   I want to join SERBIA. Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2008, 21:46

What's a aussweiss? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Draza
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Draza

PostSubject: Re: I want to join SERBIA.   I want to join SERBIA. Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2008, 21:55

http://zumbakumba.googlepages.com/members
On English papers, thats short information about members and approvation of clan that you are member.
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

PostSubject: Re: I want to join SERBIA.   I want to join SERBIA. Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2008, 22:52

Growley where have you been man??? You dissapear! You want be member or not,make decision NOW,and tell us.

Last edited by ivanserbia on December 13th 2008, 02:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: I want to join SERBIA.   I want to join SERBIA. Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2008, 01:30

yeah,

Behuk is very good player , thumbs up if he really joined clan .
Back to top Go down
Growley

PostSubject: Re: I want to join SERBIA.   I want to join SERBIA. Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2008, 13:56

ivanserbia wrote:
Growley where have you been man??? You dissapear! You want be member or not,make decision NOW,and tell us.

I don't understand.. I've been active as a player on servers.. but then I need to be active on forums as well? There isn't almost anything to talk about here. How can I be active here then? scratch
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

PostSubject: Re: I want to join SERBIA.   I want to join SERBIA. Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2008, 14:32

About nothing to talk?!! And your clan tag??? You still dont have tag cause you dissapear and we cant find you and it seem you are not interested very much Question
Back to top Go down
BeHuK

BeHuK

PostSubject: Re: I want to join SERBIA.   I want to join SERBIA. Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2008, 20:16

Easy!! I have almost thought up to myself nikname!! A current ет it is necessary to translate in a reality!!
Back to top Go down
Growley

PostSubject: Re: I want to join SERBIA.   I want to join SERBIA. Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2008, 20:54

ivanserbia wrote:
About nothing to talk?!! And your clan tag??? You still dont have tag cause you dissapear and we cant find you and it seem you are not interested very much Question

For your information I already have a tag! I made it myself..
Back to top Go down
Draza
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Draza

PostSubject: Re: I want to join SERBIA.   I want to join SERBIA. Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2008, 23:12

Good for you. Very Happy Than use it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BeHuK

BeHuK

PostSubject: Re: I want to join SERBIA.   I want to join SERBIA. Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2008, 23:14

after my attempt to do something with my nickname, I think the conclusion that will leave your clan!

SERBIA floor too much to pass along their information to other players!

this is just my opinion!

Please do not To take offence at me if I did smart this week did not come to mind!

I want to join SERBIA. 851af129cb04 I want to join SERBIA. 851af129cb04 I want to join SERBIA. 851af129cb04 I want to join SERBIA. 851af129cb04I want to join SERBIA. 851af129cb04
Back to top Go down
Draza
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Draza

PostSubject: Re: I want to join SERBIA.   I want to join SERBIA. Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2008, 23:27

OK.Thats is your decision and opinion...
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

PostSubject: Re: I want to join SERBIA.   I want to join SERBIA. Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2008, 02:42

Behuk i didnt understand your post..that is alien language Laughing ????????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to join SERBIA.   I want to join SERBIA. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to join SERBIA.
Page 1 of 1