Clan-SERBIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan-SERBIA

This is the forum of clan SERBIA. Here you can talk about our clan and of course of Return to castle Wolfenstein.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I HAVE GOOD IDEA!!!

Go down 
+2
Janey
RYAN
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RYAN
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
RYAN

I HAVE GOOD IDEA!!! Empty
PostSubject: I HAVE GOOD IDEA!!!   I HAVE GOOD IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2009, 02:15

Ok so...i think this would work better for recruiting>We now have serbia server's obj & dm...so my sujestion is that when someone want to join our clan we set a day & time for a meet on 1 or 2 of ours server's and atleast 3 member's show up to spec and play with person to see if decent also give's time for chat to see attidude,smarts and potenial etc...This will work better for the reason's i have provided instead of posting because if some member's havent seen play they agree because other member's agree i have noticed that as well and as much as saying well i play only a few times with him or her but seem to have potenial...etc and etc....just a thought mates and being honest...also im looking for ways to better our clan and this i think is a start...remember this is just and idea so tell me what you think if not like then just say so...im open to all of you i expect same...i love honesty...
Back to top Go down
Janey
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
Janey

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE GOOD IDEA!!!   I HAVE GOOD IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2009, 02:29

In itself it is a good idea but I think it will last quite a long time until someone is serbia member. we leave it to an experimental drauf arrive Smile
Back to top Go down
Viper
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
Viper

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE GOOD IDEA!!!   I HAVE GOOD IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2009, 02:46

i agree stratus maybe the person applieing should add the time and date of when they would want to try out onto there application Very Happy

and also i think we should make it so the person applieing needs a certain amount of votes to become part of the clan and not just untill someone says your in Smile
Back to top Go down
iKill

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE GOOD IDEA!!!   I HAVE GOOD IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2009, 02:53

Yeah good idea. I say... no member without looking before at our server!!!!!!!!!!!! And than we vote
Back to top Go down
ineedbeer

ineedbeer

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE GOOD IDEA!!!   I HAVE GOOD IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2009, 03:54

great idea stratus

its got my vote but i feel sorry for whoever has to show there metal against us haha!
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE GOOD IDEA!!!   I HAVE GOOD IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2009, 04:55

Ok i agree with all of you in one part and dont agree in other part-best way for spectacting potential members-recruits are when they dont know that we are specting them,only in that way we can see real truth about their skills and behavior in game. When someone know others spectating him- he change his behavior,and from that moment he stopped be himself and started be someone else..That is normal for all people when they know they are on some test,they try others see them better then they are,but we dont need that, we need real picture of player ,not his projection about how he would like to look like.So best server to watch recruits-has server.

I sayed i agree in one part,yes i agree that members dont need say "YES" for some recruit just cause others sayed same..feel free to say your real opinion,that is democraty,we dont need conformism,we need strong individuas who can say his own opinion and stay behind it Smile We are not robots,we are free to feel , to think , and to say what we want ,and to be prepared for consequences for all we say of course,that only can strong personality Smile If we say something good or bad about recruits ,we will say also real reasons why we think that and what are arguments ,and that is good:) If you say something just to dont hurt someone its maybe good in one segment but also bad cause you didnt sayed truth,you cheated your friends with your false statement,so its better to tell truth cause that mean you respect yourself and respect others ,i personaly liked more bad ,terrific truth then nice sweet lie Smile I dont tell this to noone special ,just sayed to you all know Cool So till now we did what we did and from now we will do what we realy want to do ok? Smile greetz Ivan
Back to top Go down
RYAN
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
RYAN

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE GOOD IDEA!!!   I HAVE GOOD IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2009, 16:20

OK agreed ivan...ppl's gameplay does change when being spec'd \..i know mine did lol...s i have solution for that...they still meet us on one of our server's with atleast 3 members but we do NOT spec...we play such as needbeer with applier vs janey & ikill...gameplay doesnt change cause i garuntee they will be pressing that tab buttom so see if we spec..so long as they dont see that gameplay shouldnt change if it'll be very very lil...so what ya think...should we make ppl put time and day for play with us on application
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE GOOD IDEA!!!   I HAVE GOOD IDEA!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I HAVE GOOD IDEA!!!
Page 1 of 1