Clan-SERBIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan-SERBIA

This is the forum of clan SERBIA. Here you can talk about our clan and of course of Return to castle Wolfenstein.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

need good clan for good player

Go down 
+2
iKill
actionman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
actionman

need good clan for good player Empty
PostSubject: need good clan for good player   need good clan for good player Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 09:56

Hi. I have played wolf about 2 years but i dont have clan yet. So if theer is free space take contact me. serbia'ikill told i was good. ps. sorry my bad english i'm from finland.
Back to top Go down
iKill

PostSubject: Re: need good clan for good player   need good clan for good player Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 11:41

hey Smile
you have to answer this questions

1 ) Why you want join us?
2 ) Nickname you want use if we accept you in clan
3 ) Wolf expirience (multiplayer)
4 ) Ex clans and WHY you leaved them and after what time?
5 ) Your favorite weapons and servers
6 ) Your real name?
7 ) Where are you from?
8 ) Date of birth
9 ) Your MSN (you NEED to have MSN)
10 ) Do you accept our clan rules and do you promise you will respect rules and do you ready that you will be banned from clan if you broken some of rules?If you are ready for that it will be no problems.
Back to top Go down
Cr1m3

Cr1m3

PostSubject: Re: need good clan for good player   need good clan for good player Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 21:37

hey actionman Smile i never see you in game Smile but answer and i watch your game Smile see you later Smile

Last edited by FaTaL-MaJoR on July 1st 2009, 14:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SHIFT!
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
SHIFT!

PostSubject: Re: need good clan for good player   need good clan for good player Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 21:46

I didnt see this guy never too.
Back to top Go down
BMW
!SERBIA"| Member
!SERBIA
BMW

PostSubject: Re: need good clan for good player   need good clan for good player Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 23:02

I think recruiting is closed Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
actionman

PostSubject: Re: need good clan for good player   need good clan for good player Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 07:55

actionman wrote:
Hi. I have played wolf about 2 years but i dont have clan yet. So if theer is free space take contact me. serbia'ikill told i was good. ps. sorry my bad english i'm from finland.
My real name is Vili Erveliusand my msn is puli-veivari@hotmail.com. My favorite weapon is mp40, i have birth 16.3.1995, and i accept all rules.
Back to top Go down
dieter

dieter

PostSubject: Re: need good clan for good player   need good clan for good player Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 12:46

BMW CAN THINK cyclops affraid

Yes Mostly we are closed Very Happy because sticky Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need good clan for good player   need good clan for good player Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need good clan for good player
Page 1 of 1