Clan-SERBIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan-SERBIA

This is the forum of clan SERBIA. Here you can talk about our clan and of course of Return to castle Wolfenstein.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi , would like to be a Serbia-member .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hannibal

Hannibal

Hi , would like to be a Serbia-member . Empty
PostSubject: Hi , would like to be a Serbia-member .   Hi , would like to be a Serbia-member . Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2008, 03:18

hallo,

my ingame name is also Hannibal , i play the game now since ca. 4 months , i think right now im at least medium good , i had some nice rounds where i even was best scorer mostly im around place 4-7 , depends on map and players of course. i know Ivan and Jelenko from playing they are allways very good . and Ivan told me he tells me the " grenade drop " secret when i enter the clan Very Happy . so i hope u can make me a member with a nice white-blue-red serbia name tag .

please send me a mail if it works or not .

thanks
very friendly greets
Hannibal
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: Hi , would like to be a Serbia-member .   Hi , would like to be a Serbia-member . Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2008, 08:03

my complete list in overview :

name : Stefan
mail : stefanritter82@gmx.de
wolf nick : Hannibal
birthday : 21.05.1982
exp. since: summer 2008
clan : no previous clan
battlefields: H4S , AVA , AVP , Beach
Back to top Go down
jelenko
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
jelenko

PostSubject: Re: Hi , would like to be a Serbia-member .   Hi , would like to be a Serbia-member . Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2008, 13:00

Hannibal wrote:
and Ivan told me he tells me the " grenade drop " secret when i enter the clan Very Happy .

I hope u didn't apply just to learn that, cause its a stupid reason to join if u r planing to quit right after we told u. Mad
If not (if u really want to join us and stay with us) u got my vote Very Happy

cya on has
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

PostSubject: Hannibal   Hi , would like to be a Serbia-member . Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2008, 15:13

I agree with jelenko but i think he will stay Very Happy Welcome in serbia clan mate ;0 Jelenko will make clan tag for you but i think it will not work if we send that with email,can you install msn?All players have msn.cya
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: Hi , would like to be a Serbia-member .   Hi , would like to be a Serbia-member . Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2008, 19:15

hi again ,

of course i want to stay in the clan , since i have the game i play nearly everyday for several hours . please try to send tag per email , cause i have a problem with msn : it was preinstalled on my laptop but when i want to start it , it shows allways an error message .i dont know what it is .and then when i tried to reinstall it , another error came . and i dont wanna make a complete system rebuild .

thanks for taking me into the clan

greets
Hannibal
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

PostSubject: Re: Hi , would like to be a Serbia-member .   Hi , would like to be a Serbia-member . Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2008, 21:57

now i added you on msn so,your msn work?if i send it on mail i think it will not work..i tryed that before,didnt work only on msn.. and you need tell me your nickname?Hannibal ?but letters in what colors?and if you can without black color cause dont work very well..
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: Hi , would like to be a Serbia-member .   Hi , would like to be a Serbia-member . Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2008, 00:17

hi,

ok i just tried again , i can start msn but when i wnat to send a message ( i added ivanserbia@hotmail.com ) it says outlook express cant be opened any error idk what it is , damn . i think i have to make a whole system restart /rebuild ,maybe then it works . but if , then i would like to have a tag like u , so : SERBIA"Hannibal . i sended a message to microsoft support because of the outlook express problem and will tell u the next days if it works , maybe i get msn going and then it should work .

till then
greets
Hannibal
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

PostSubject: Re: Hi , would like to be a Serbia-member .   Hi , would like to be a Serbia-member . Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2008, 03:39

yes but i need word-hannibal in which colors?Serbia is same like we but HANNIBAL in what colors?
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: Hi , would like to be a Serbia-member .   Hi , would like to be a Serbia-member . Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2008, 14:41

ok :

HAN NIB AL'

red blue white

greets
Hannibal
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: Hi , would like to be a Serbia-member .   Hi , would like to be a Serbia-member . Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2008, 17:16

hi again,

i just validated my email adress for msn , i can open it and add contacts but when i try to send a message the outlook express error info still comes . idk how to fix it. just try to send it to me , maybe i can receive emails per msn inclusive the tag data . if not try it per normal email . if that all doesnt work i have to make a complete system rebuild to get outlook express going , or maybe i find a solution to reconfigure it . and if u send me the tag plz add a short explain how to put it in the game , thanks .

ok , so plz just try to send it maybe it works.

greets
Hannibal
Back to top Go down
ivanserbia
!SERBIA"| Owner
!SERBIA
ivanserbia

PostSubject: Re: Hi , would like to be a Serbia-member .   Hi , would like to be a Serbia-member . Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2008, 18:24

ok but you cant have sign ' in nick that is only for leader Smile i made tag for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi , would like to be a Serbia-member .   Hi , would like to be a Serbia-member . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi , would like to be a Serbia-member .
Page 1 of 1